Thursday, April 26, 2007

D.C. Circus

There is so much bullshit going on in D.C. right now it makes my head spin. Scandal after scandal after scandal, it is just crazy. And the list keeps getting longer and longer every day. Bush is in so far over his head right now it just amazes me how stupid he thinks the American public really is. Things are so out of hand something has to give soon., but when and how I don't know. It just scares me to think what Bush could pull to try to distract us from all the scandals. Attack Iran, or maybe a false flag terrorist operation here in the states, or god knows what else he has in mind.

It just scares the hell out of me.

No comments:

4-23-2024

Russian state TV has found itself a fur-clad, 'demonstratively heterosexual' GOP 'beauty' to fawn over: Marjorie Taylor Gree...