Well here we go again. I still have not dug my car out from the last blizzard.
And here comes another one.
Looks like we are going to be snowed in until spring.
I'll post some more pictures soon.
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-4-2026
A sourced timeline of Trump administration actions, tagged by where each one stands in court Donald Trump humiliated as Ohio rally interru...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment