This page contains two videos. Firstly a Minister, Elder Westbrook details his perspectives regarding a need for the Populous to move out of the Cities. Secondly, a group of Scholars namely G. Allison, PhD (Harvard), R. Gallucci, PhD (Georgetown), R. Bartlett, PhD (U.S. Congress), W. Raub, PhD (U.S. Health), R Paul, M.D. (U.S. Congress) teach.
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-8-2026
Congress’ Watchdog Finds Trump Illegally Withheld More Than $1 Billion in Federal Funds 'Should Concern All Americans': Records Show...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
1 comment:
Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?
Post a Comment