Both
Google and bing are being sanitized, I still need to test duckduckgo,
but I think it has the same issue. It looks like tptb have gotten to the
search engines. It is looking like you only see what they want tou to
see.
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-3-2026
Pete Hegseth's newly announced Religious Affairs Office is already about to be sued for 1st amendment violations Jaw-Dropping Way Trum...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment