I now understand what happened in the 30's in Germany, it is happening here in America in front of my eyes. There appears to be nothing a person like me can do to put a halt to this. I feel helpless because I cannot awaken people to their impending fate. It will happen countless times.
I don't even know where to begin to help people, but I will do what I can
There is a world power struggle going on. but most people are not aware of it, and the ones who are are trying to duck the fallout,
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Friday, March 09, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-5-2026
5 hospitals have been closed for quarantines in Siberia due to a possible plague outbreak. Diesel prices are so high that commercial fishe...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment