Friday, November 25, 2022

11-24-2022

 Happy Thanksgiving


Democrat Mary Peltola defeats Sarah Palin in race for Alaska's at-large House seat



Justice department asks Pence to testify in Trump investigation


A recent study conducted showed that the Earth's wildlife population declined by almost 70% in just 50 years.


Captain Obvious
Marjorie Greene: “We have a mental health crisis in America which is why I’m voting against funding for mental health services.”


All these mass shootings, not one of them committed by undocumented immigrants.


Banning assault weapons would reduce the amount of mass shootings, and thus, would reduce the amount of gun deaths in America. The NRA does not like this fact because it cuts into their bottom line. And the Republicans do not like this fact because they are funded by the NRA.
"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." ~ George Carlin









Replying to
I read the entire New Testament. Not because I am religious, but I am curious by nature. The core messages I got: Treat people kindly and peacefully. Don't judge anyone. Leave that to your God.





























No comments:

5-7-2024

Republicans are pulling out all the stops to reverse EV adoption | The Biden administration’s efforts to move forward on clean air policies ...