Despite all the saber rattling from President Bush and Vice President Cheney, the United States doesn't have good military choices now - and the Iranians know it. That's one reason they are being so provocative; they believe a U.S. military strike would hurt America more than Iran.
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-4-2026
A sourced timeline of Trump administration actions, tagged by where each one stands in court Donald Trump humiliated as Ohio rally interru...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
5 comments:
The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.
Thanks
Very nice Blog, I will tell my friends about it.
Thanks
Very nice Blog, I will tell my friends about it.
Thanks
It is a particularly familiar web.
I have bookmarked the page and I will inform my buddies about this.
Thankfully
It is a highly rated websites.
I've bookmarked the web site and also I'll notify my friends about it.
Bless you
Post a Comment