I called the death of Indymac on July 7th. The FDIC seized Indymac on July 11th. I called the implosion of the 2 Gov't Sponsored Entities in the mortgage biz, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac on July 9th. Sun, July 13th the White House announced a bailout for them. Want to know what happens next? It’s ape ass ugly and it’s going to happen to you
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-4-2026
A sourced timeline of Trump administration actions, tagged by where each one stands in court Donald Trump humiliated as Ohio rally interru...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment