NYU professor says Bush power claims 'wider than Nixon'. "If I was the president I wouldn't be too worried about this Congress either..The fact that they have taken no action against Karl Rove almost a week after he refused to even show up to assert his privilege, makes it seem like they're willing to take it on the chin and avoid taking action."
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-4-2026
A sourced timeline of Trump administration actions, tagged by where each one stands in court Donald Trump humiliated as Ohio rally interru...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment