It is starting to sound like before we went to war with Iraq. There is so much bullshit flying around about Iran. All I seem to hear or read is Iran this and Iran that, Just like when Bush was trying to build up for the war in Iraq. The media/Bush are trying to turn Iran into the devil, with most of what is being printed/said is pure bullshit. Or maybe is bushit. The way it is sounding, we will be at war with Iran too very soon.
Something will happen, probably some bullshit ploy by Bush, will get it started. Or some false flag operation like the Gulf on Tonkin (sic) incident. I hope the american people are smarter than this, but I dought it. Things are already in motion, and soon we will be in a third war. Which would probably make it World War 3.
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-4-2026
A sourced timeline of Trump administration actions, tagged by where each one stands in court Donald Trump humiliated as Ohio rally interru...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment