Perhaps I have always been a little naive. I guess I believed in the system, and I expected that everyone else believed in the system too. I recognized that there were people in power in government that didn't have the best interest of the country at heart, but I just assumed that most people did want what is best for our nation.
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-3-2026
Pete Hegseth's newly announced Religious Affairs Office is already about to be sued for 1st amendment violations Jaw-Dropping Way Trum...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment