I used to be a republican til the GOP screwed Ron Paul out of the nomination for president in 2012. They used the same tactic used by the DNC to screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination in 2016. Politics has become a disaster. I am now a Libertarian and an American!!!
Now I think all politicians should be removed from office and jailed, at the least an tarred and feathered at the most.They are stealing from us, the American people. What can we do????
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-2-2026
Elizabeth Warren probes $19B in tax breaks for Amazon, Google, Meta and Microsoft as AI drains $96B in federal revenue Trump throws a glas...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment