The whole structure of the national American political system has rested on the solvency of the largest American banks, writes Gary North. These banks have all been called into question. They are now gutted. Do I see this as the end of freedom? No, I see it is the end of the fascist state. The monstrosity came close to going belly-up last October.
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-3-2026
Pete Hegseth's newly announced Religious Affairs Office is already about to be sued for 1st amendment violations Jaw-Dropping Way Trum...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment