Jim Anderer says it's nothing short of grand theft auto that Chrysler is forcing his Long Island Jeep dealership to close - he's been there for 22 years. Forty eight jobs and millions of dollars of inventory are on the line. Anderer is not going quietly. "There's been a gun put to my head," Anderer said. "I have no choice. I'm going to sue."
read more | digg story
In this blog I will document America's decent into Fascism as it happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10-6-2026
Breaking: CIA experts warn that Israel could be headed towards a “Civil War or Total Collapse". Trump Claims Canada Has Been Imposing...
-
A Texas Deputy Searched 83,000 Flock Cameras To Track Down a Woman Who Had an Abortion Musk went to “war,” sought jail time for X ad boyco...
-
WEEKEND: MORE ATTACKS ON IRAN COMING... DEVELOPING... USA, Israel to bomb energy targets... Tankers Being Blown Out of Water... UPDATE: Tehr...
-
GrapheneOS says its data-wiping password is perfectly legal, after user faces federal charges “Clapping Is a First Amendment Right:” An In...
No comments:
Post a Comment